Search Our Job Board
Our job board showcases a sample of many of the jobs that we have to offer for candidates.
We have openings nationwide that we are looking to fill - if you don't see something that you are looking for posted here simply reach out to one of our recruiters or submit your resume and we will work with you to find that perfect match!
Business Tax Analyst
2100 Ross Ave Suite 1600 Dallas, TX 75201 | Temp To Hire
Financial Additions has partnered with a premier company in search of a Business Tax Analyst for contract to hire. Our client is very eager to hire an ambitious accounting professional that wants to grow with their organization.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Prepare corporate business license returns for related entities and annual apportionment schedules.
- Responsible for monthly account reconciliations, journal entries and accruals.
- Prepare annual gross receipt apportionment schedules, and state tax apportionment schedules for corporate tax.
- Responsible for researching various jurisdictions tax laws as they relate to the calculation of gross receipts.
- Responsible for maintaining business license compliance in all jurisdictions
- Responsible for communicating with all field offices with regards to business licensing issues, and timely responding to questions from the field.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’ s Degree required (Preferably in Accounting, Finance, or Business-related field)
- 2+-years accounting, operational tax, or business-related experience desired
- Intermediate Excel and Access.
- PeopleSoft is a plus.