31 Pen Plaza
Temp To Hire
Job Number: 18520
Financial Additions has partnered with a premier company in search of an Accounts Payable Associate. This role is contract for 4 months to start that could get extended or convert to a permanent opportunity, at the sole discretion of our client.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the 3-way matching purchase orders with automated match
- Prepare new vendor set up w/ current W-9 information
- Reconcile vendor accounts using statements, open vouchers or paid vouchers.
- Provide timely customer service for all calls, emails and questions from vendors, internal and external customers.
- Post batches and wire payments to the general ledger
- Receives vendor and departments inquires and take necessary action to satisfy the inquiry
- Processed check runs and applying invoices against wire payments and receiving/posting wire payment in 3 way matching
- Assisted in the month end close
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 2+ years of AP experience
- Must be proficient in MS Excel.
To apply please email email resume to email@example.com