Search Our Job Board
Our job board showcases a sample of many of the jobs that we have to offer for candidates.
We have openings nationwide that we are looking to fill - if you don't see something that you are looking for posted here simply reach out to one of our recruiters or submit your resume and we will work with you to find that perfect match!
5429 LBJ Freeway Suite 800 Dallas, TX 75240 | Direct Hire
We are looking for a reliable Assistant Controller who will be responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of all property financial information.
An effective assistant controller has strong knowledge of accounting principles. You must be organized professionals with a great eye for detail. You must be reliable and able to carry out tasks autonomously and collaboratively.
The goal is to contribute to keep the accounting and financial processes of the company up to standard and ensure accurate financial reporting and control. You will report to the Chief Accounting Officer.
· Report property financial information to Chief Accounting Officer
· Able to recognize and grasp accounting issues readily and apply to Company.
· Perform top level review of consolidated property financial information for accuracy.
· Oversee monthly close process for property ledgers to ensure adherence to time schedules
· Oversee all financial reporting aspects for owned fee-managed portfolios.
· Oversee preparation of annual audit files.
· Coordinate audits with third party independent auditors during annual audit process for multiple portfolios.
· Recruit, hire, train and mentor staff.
· Oversee work of Property Accounting Staff.
· Bachelor’ s Degree in accounting.
· CPA preferred
· Minimum 6 years accounting experience.
· Minimum 3 years supervisory experience.
· Real estate/property management accounting experience preferred.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficient in Excel
· Strong analytical skills.
· Strong management skills
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment.