6055 Primacy Parkway
Job Number: 18281
Financial Additions has partnered with a premier company in search of an Accounting Manager. The role is contract for 2+ months and could be extended or go permanent, at the sole discretion of our client. Our client is very eager to hire top talent!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reviews and certifies accuracy of all financial reports issued by accounting team.
- Reviews staff work product, including financial packages, to ensure its complete, accurate and timely release to internal departments and external clients.
- Prepares and delivers performance appraisal for staff.
- Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company' s values.
- Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 6+ years of accounting experience and 2 years of supervisory or management
- Public accounting experience is preferred but not required.
- Intermediate MS Excel skills( pivot tables/vlookups)
- Degree in accounting or related field