200 Meeting Street Suite 202
Temp To Hire
Job Number: 18380
Financial Additions has partnered with a premier company in search of an Accounting Specialist. The role is contract to hire.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains vendor / customer accounts and performs the invoice / billing process.
- Processes transactions such as disbursements, expense vouchers, cash receipts, etc.
- Creates vendor files and checks accuracy on completed paperwork submitted by vendors.
- Processes invoices and ensures proper cost center coding.
- Codes and enters accounts payable information including data entry of invoices, review of invoices input from the field, check voiding, manual checks, vendor refunds, verification of accounts payable audit trail, and mailing vendor checks.
- Provides clerical support for month-end processing by copying, organizing and binding reports.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 2+ years of accounting experience required.
- Banking or financial services industry experience is preferred.
- Degree in accounting or finance is preferred, but not required