Search Our Job Board
Our job board showcases a sample of many of the jobs that we have to offer for candidates.
We have openings nationwide that we are looking to fill - if you don't see something that you are looking for posted here simply reach out to one of our recruiters or submit your resume and we will work with you to find that perfect match!
Irving, TX 75063 | Staff Augmentation
Financial Additions has partnered with an industry leader in search of an Accountant.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supports the maintenance of the general ledger by researching and preparing entries to record cash transactions per account assignment; preparing and posting monthly journal entries; and on a monthly basis, reconciling assigned general ledger accounts.
- Provides analysis and fluctuation variance explanations related to P&L and Balance Sheet
- Responsible for balance sheet reconciliations to ensure adherence to GAAP
- Prepares financial supporting schedules, flowcharts and audit support schedules for both internal and external auditors
- Research, resolve and operationalize routine accounting transactions
- Assists with ongoing account reconciliation and specific projects by reviewing and researching any variances within assigned accounts.
- Works on other ad-hoc or project related responsibilities as needed to support the Corporate Accounting department
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Experience with NetSuite or other large ERP system a plus
- Intermediate/advanced Excel skills