100 S 17th S
Job Number: 18251
Financial Additions has partnered with a services company in search of a Staff Accountant. This role is listed as contract for 2+ months and has the potential to convert to a permanent role, at the sole discretion of our client.
- Prepares journal entries and assists in the month end close process.
- Responsible for analyzing the financial results and variances and ensuring accuracy of the subsidiary general ledgers.
- Performs key account analyses and reconciliations, including the timely resolution of discrepancies and reconciling items.
- Participates in special projects and initiatives to optimize the effectiveness of existing business applications, technologies and systems and to build efficiencies/improvements into current business processes.
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- The ideal candidate will have experience with SAP and intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills.
- Degree in accounting or finance.