Search Our Job Board
Our job board showcases a sample of many of the jobs that we have to offer for candidates.
We have openings nationwide that we are looking to fill - if you don't see something that you are looking for posted here simply reach out to one of our recruiters or submit your resume and we will work with you to find that perfect match!
Dallas, TX | Direct Hire
Financial Additions has partnered with a growing Public Accounting Firm in the Dallas area to place a Tax Manager for the Construction Division. The Manager will perform advanced tax related services for clients, identify and resolve tax problems, and assist in development of departmental policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Knowledge of Internal Revenue Code and regulations, various tax forms and their interrelationships, return filing requirements and due dates.
- Prepare the more difficult tax returns.
- Provide client consultation, business development, support and goodwill.
- Ability to interface with prospective clients and to identify and pursue marketing and networking opportunities.
- Review returns prepared by seniors and staff.
- Interact with clients to resolve problem areas.
- Correspond with taxing authorities to resolve client problems.
- Supervise staff with delegated duties.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with clients, taxing authorities, partners and peers.
- Ability to train, supervise and review the work of staff accountants.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Accounting.
- Five to seven years of public accounting experience or comparable industry experience.
- Active CPA.