Search Our Job Board
Our job board showcases a sample of many of the jobs that we have to offer for candidates.
We have openings nationwide that we are looking to fill - if you don't see something that you are looking for posted here simply reach out to one of our recruiters or submit your resume and we will work with you to find that perfect match!
Dallas, TX | Direct Hire
Financial Additions has partnered with a well-established and growing company in Dallas. We have placed several people with this company and it has a great environment! They are adding a Staff Auditor to their team. Please apply today to hear more about it!
- Perform operational, compliance and financial audits for a broad range of functions throughout the corporation.
- Execute an effective internal audit program designed to assess risk and test internal controls within the Company.
- Execute annual SOX testing plan, based on an assessment of Business/Financial risk.
- Devise strategies to ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley and/or other regulatory requirements.
- Document policies and procedures for internal controls.
- Provide recommendations for business process improvements and internal controls.
- Administers the appropriate internal control environment for the company, including Sarbanes-Oxley implementation and internal audit.
- Conducts field audits. Submits audit findings and prepares recommendations that will be presented to senior management and external auditors.
- Tests and documents internal controls.
- Audits records and interviews workers to ensure proper recording of transactions and compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Develops compliance policies and procedures for manual and system controls.
- Analyzes data obtained for evidence of deficiencies in controls, duplication of effort, extravagance, fraud, or lack of compliance with laws, government regulations, and management policies or procedures.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley legislation requirements, and visits field locations to ensure compliance with these policies. Performs test controls under Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Bachelor' s degree in Accounting or related discipline from four-year college
- 1-2 years related experience, including work in internal audit.
- CPA, CIA and/or CISA certification required, completed or in process.