Search Our Job Board
Our job board showcases a sample of many of the jobs that we have to offer for candidates.
We have openings nationwide that we are looking to fill - if you don't see something that you are looking for posted here simply reach out to one of our recruiters or submit your resume and we will work with you to find that perfect match!
Stable company seeking JIB Accountant
Fort Worth, TX | Staff Augmentation
Financial Additions has partnered with a stable company in central Fort Worth seeking a JIB Accountant who can start ASAP.
Position offers excellent salary, 401K and straight 40 hour work week!
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities Required:
- Degreed accountant with 3 years experience in operated Joint Interest Billings (JIB’ s) and a good understanding of accounting principles and adherence to controls. Independent worker with strong communication, analytical, decision making, and organizational skills.
- Must have the ability to coordinate multiple priorities.
- Basic knowledge of joint operating agreements, oil & gas operations, COPAS policy/ procedures and proper classification of expense and capital charges.
- Ability to use window based computer applications.
- Knowledge of JIBLINK is a plus.
- Accounting degree or business degree (with 12 hours of accounting) preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Duties will include comprehension and interpretation of Interest Memo’ s and Division of Interest billing decks for operated wells.
- Will work with working interest partners to resolve billing decimal differences and with Land and Division Order departments.
- Will be responsible for the collection and account reconciliations of large partner JIB receivables.
- Prepare journal vouchers ensuring completeness and compliance with appropriate controls.