Search Our Job Board
Our job board showcases a sample of many of the jobs that we have to offer for candidates.
We have openings nationwide that we are looking to fill - if you don't see something that you are looking for posted here simply reach out to one of our recruiters or submit your resume and we will work with you to find that perfect match!
Senior Payroll Specialist
Fort Worth, TX | Staff Augmentation
Financial Additions has partnered with a global service provider in search of a Sr. Payroll Specialist.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processes payroll to ensure employees are being paid properly, reports are filed timely and systems are performing nominally.
- Responsible for collecting, reviewing and analyzing payroll information to effectively administer voluntary and involuntary deductions from pay, such as child support, federal/state tax levies, and other general deductions.
- Provides support and assists in responding to corporate, compliance and regulatory agencies and other outside entities requiring financial data.
- Prepares various accounting spreadsheets, schedules, exhibits, reconciliations and summaries.
- Provides site support in handling employee questions or complaints in regards to payroll checks, direct deposits, leave balances and other payroll related issues.
- Prepares and maintains supporting documentation of payroll adjustments.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3+years of garnishments experience
- PeopleSoft payroll processing experience.
- Experience with Excel - Pivot Tables and VLOOK UP.