Search Our Job Board
Our job board showcases a sample of many of the jobs that we have to offer for candidates.
We have openings nationwide that we are looking to fill - if you don't see something that you are looking for posted here simply reach out to one of our recruiters or submit your resume and we will work with you to find that perfect match!
Senior Financial Analyst
Arlington, TX | Direct Hire
Financial Additions has partnered with a growing company in the Arlington area in their search for a Senior Financial Analyst. This company is expanding rapidly and it’ s a great opportunity with excellent management!
- Develops appropriate revenue/expense analyses, projections, budgets, reports, dashboards and presentations on a daily, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Understands and leads peers in the identification of key business factors (both internal and external) that impact the business. Develops, maintains and monitors key performance indicators and metrics by division.
- Participates in special projects/studies as directed by management.
- Understands and evaluates present and future business unit financial strategies. Determines each strategy’ s impact as well as the corporate impact of implementing multiple strategies, and communicates anticipated results.
- Accesses and manipulates data from multiple business computer applications into meaningful analysis.
- Provides data? related assistance to the organization and senior management in a timely manner
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting, MBA preferred.
- Minimum four years’ work experience in a finance/sales analytical environment including financial analysis, budget development and analysis, accounting and project management.
- Advanced datamining and excel modeling skills required.
- Experience with supply chain analysis (e.g., demand planning) is a plus.
- Advanced skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access.
- Strong ability to multi? task and prioritize; superb attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills to prepare/develop conclusive summaries of analysis performed.