Search Our Job Board
Our job board showcases a sample of many of the jobs that we have to offer for candidates.
We have openings nationwide that we are looking to fill - if you don't see something that you are looking for posted here simply reach out to one of our recruiters or submit your resume and we will work with you to find that perfect match!
Dallas, TX | Temp To Hire
Financial Additions has partnered with a premier company in the Dallas area in search of a Senior Auditor. The role is contract only to start and will last 6+ months with a possible extension thereafter.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading standard audit projects as well as conducting financial and compliance audits, projects and analyses.
- Performs limited testing verifying the effectiveness of established processes and procedures.
- Serves as the subject matter expert for the SOX compliance program.
- Performs workpaper review of completed workbooks and provides feedback and guidance to audit staff.
- Conducts client interviews/discussions to plan, coordinate, and schedule audit activities with audit clients.
- Prepares the final assessment/aggregation of audit results.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor' s degree required.
- 5+ years of external/internal audit experience
- Intermediate Visio and MS Office: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.