Search Our Job Board
Our job board showcases a sample of many of the jobs that we have to offer for candidates.
We have openings nationwide that we are looking to fill - if you don't see something that you are looking for posted here simply reach out to one of our recruiters or submit your resume and we will work with you to find that perfect match!
Dallas, TX 75225 | Direct Hire
We are looking for an experienced Senior accountant to oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions.
Senior accountant responsibilities include assisting with the preparation of financial statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures. A successful Senior accountant combines excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare accurate, timely financial statements in accordance with our established schedule and with input from the rest of the accounting department
- Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance
- Analyze financial statements for discrepancies and other issues that should be brought to the CFO’ s attention
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Ensure compliance with GAAP principles
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Accounting required and CPA license
- 2-5 years’ experience in public accounting (audit) or financial reporting/ corporate accounting
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills