Search Our Job Board
Our job board showcases a sample of many of the jobs that we have to offer for candidates.
We have openings nationwide that we are looking to fill - if you don't see something that you are looking for posted here simply reach out to one of our recruiters or submit your resume and we will work with you to find that perfect match!
Dallas, TX | Direct Hire
Financial Additions has partnered with a growing Real Estate Firm in Dallas. They are adding a Senior Accountant to their small, but growing team. They are growing very quickly and are currently looking for a senior property accountant who will support our accounting and portfolio management teams.
- Assists in the month-end close process, prepares and enters monthly recurring and nonrecurring journal entries, performs bank reconciliations, and reconciles mortgage statements.
- Responsible for reviewing all invoices and checks generated by accounts payable associates for accuracy and completeness in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Reviews profit and loss statements to ensure accuracy.
- Maintains balance sheet schedules for utilization in the correct reporting of monthly financials and for the reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- Responsible for communicating on a regular basis with property managers to relay financial information as well as to ensure the understanding of various financial reports.
- Prepares the month end Financial Packages for distribution to the Corporate Office in Canada for review and consolidation.
- 2 – 4 years of experience in accounting and financial statement preparation is required.
- Property accounting real estate experience is preferred.
- Ability to follow and apply Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)