Search Our Job Board
Our job board showcases a sample of many of the jobs that we have to offer for candidates.
We have openings nationwide that we are looking to fill - if you don't see something that you are looking for posted here simply reach out to one of our recruiters or submit your resume and we will work with you to find that perfect match!
Dallas, TX | Direct Hire
Financial Additions has partnered with a growing distribution company in the North Dallas area in their search for a Senior Accountant. The person in this position was recently promoted. They offer a great environment and work/life balance!
- Prepare and record asset, liability, revenue and expense activities
- Prepare, record and analyze Company accruals on a monthly basis
- Ensure account reconciliations are prepared and reviewed on a monthly basis
- Review journal entries and account analysis of others
- Review and analyze certain accounting transactions and accounts for accuracy and validity
- Perform month-end close functions
- Prepare and/or review monthly bank reconciliations and activities
- Prepare audit schedules and work directly with other internal/external audit groups
- Prepare monthly financial reporting information/schedules
- Prepare accruals and entries related to payroll, 401(k), flex spending, group insurance, and other payroll related activities
- Prepare and record all activity related to insurance type accounts including health, group, D&O, property, crime, auto, workers’ compensation, and other company related insurance
- Bachelor’ s or Master’ s Degree in Accounting.
- CPA or CPA candidate a plus
- Very proficient in Microsoft Excel using pivot tables, vlookups, if statements, etc.
- Prior accounting experience of at least 5 years, including experience as either an internal or external auditor