Search Our Job Board
Our job board showcases a sample of many of the jobs that we have to offer for candidates.
We have openings nationwide that we are looking to fill - if you don't see something that you are looking for posted here simply reach out to one of our recruiters or submit your resume and we will work with you to find that perfect match!
Internal Audit Senior
Dallas, TX | Direct Hire
Financial Additions has recently partnered with a growing company in search of a Senior Internal Auditor. This is a newly created position and provides an excellent pathway to future growth and opportunity.
The Senior Internal Auditor is responsible for performing operational, compliance, and SOX review as part of the total internal audit plan.
- Perform key annual and risk-based operational and compliance audit reviews to ensure processes and procedures are in compliance with Company policy and regulatory requirements, processes are effective and efficient, and controls are functioning as designed to mitigate business risks.
- Assist Operations in performing technical and ad-hoc operational, compliance and process improvement reviews.
- Perform design and operational effectiveness testing of controls over significant accounts, disclosures and processes, as part of the company’ s SOX Compliance.
- Work with Manager, Corporate Audit & SOX to improve on overall quality and efficiency of operational and compliance reviews, which includes but are not limited to scoping, auditing, and reporting.
- Identify and report clear, logical, and concise findings based on audit assignments, help develop recommendations based on the findings, and initiate and follow through management actions plan.
- Assist the Manager, Corporate Audit & SOX in annual planning, budgeting and execution of internal audit plan.
- Assist the Manager, Corporate Audit & SOX in performing annual Enterprise Risk Management assessment.
- Great opportunities for growth and career mobility * Pay and promotion based on performance * Entrepreneurial environment with a focus on collaboration
- 401K matching; competitive medical, dental and vision plans
- Opportunity to participate in leadership development programs
- Modern and contemporary work spaces
- Free employee parking or public transportation reimbursement
- State-of-the-art, on-site gym with locker room and towel service
- Monthly employee social events in addition to annual summer and holiday parties
- Subsidized lunches from local restaurants; complimentary snacks and drinks.
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 + years of relevant experience required, preferably in public accounting and / or private industry experience in the private equity and real estate industry; Big 4 experience is desirable.
- Strong experience and knowledge of best practices in operational and compliance review.
- Understanding of US GAAP, auditing principles and internal controls.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, to effectively present to peers and management.
- CPA, CIA, or other professional audit designation desirable
TECHNICAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS: * Knowledge of US GAAP, COSO, COBIT, PCAOB
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office including expert level experience with Excel (e.g. Pivot Tables, vlookup, index, etc.)
- Familiar with Yardi, Nexus, Salesforce, Argus or similar softwares.
Job Type: Full-time
- Audit: 2 years
- Public Accounting: 2 years