4333 Amon Carter
Job Number: 16323
Financial Additions has partnered with a premier client in search of a HRIS Analyst for a 12-month contract assignment in Fort Worth, TX.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and execute testing strategies and plans. Conducts and manages system testing including enhancements, updates and changes in SAP Success Factors
- Ensure business requirements, applications delivery, and user acceptance testing are completed within all HRIS systems (Oracle, SAP HR, Success Factors) as applicable
- Process employee data changes to include, but not limited to; seniority date calculations, organizational changes, personal data (name, contact information), LOA’ s
- Research problems with data, then plan and execute corrective action(s)
- Audit new hire, termination and retiree data in HRIS systems, including contact information, cost center information, job title/job code information, starting wage
- Ensure employee record is configured appropriately for downstream system accesses
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience/training
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience with a high level of professionalism, discretion and strong customer service skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of HR data and system(s), databases and FTP solutions including, but not limited to, Oracle, SAP HR and SAP