Search Our Job Board
Our job board showcases a sample of many of the jobs that we have to offer for candidates.
We have openings nationwide that we are looking to fill - if you don't see something that you are looking for posted here simply reach out to one of our recruiters or submit your resume and we will work with you to find that perfect match!
Fort Worth, TX | Staff Augmentation
Financial Additions has partnered with a premier client in search of a HRIS Analyst for a 12-month contract assignment in Fort Worth, TX.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and execute testing strategies and plans. Conducts and manages system testing including enhancements, updates and changes in SAP Success Factors
- Ensure business requirements, applications delivery, and user acceptance testing are completed within all HRIS systems (Oracle, SAP HR, Success Factors) as applicable
- Process employee data changes to include, but not limited to; seniority date calculations, organizational changes, personal data (name, contact information), LOA’ s
- Research problems with data, then plan and execute corrective action(s)
- Audit new hire, termination and retiree data in HRIS systems, including contact information, cost center information, job title/job code information, starting wage
- Ensure employee record is configured appropriately for downstream system accesses
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience/training
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience with a high level of professionalism, discretion and strong customer service skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of HR data and system(s), databases and FTP solutions including, but not limited to, Oracle, SAP HR and SAP