Search Our Job Board
Our job board showcases a sample of many of the jobs that we have to offer for candidates.
We have openings nationwide that we are looking to fill - if you don't see something that you are looking for posted here simply reach out to one of our recruiters or submit your resume and we will work with you to find that perfect match!
Financial Planning Analyst
Richardson, TX | Direct Hire
Financial Additions has partnered with a leading global manufacturing company in their search for a Financial Planning Analyst. They have a great environment and the benefits are excellent!
- Provide general financial analysis and support of an organization’ s annual budget process, expense/service fee/staffing forecasts and statistical reporting.
- Prepare and analyze financial forecasts.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships across functional teams to resolve financial reporting, forecasting and analysis issues.
- Maintain various systems/databases for budget analysis, allocations and forecasts.
- Assist in other financial research projects and analysis of operational results.
- Requires a bachelor' s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires at least 1 year related experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and Access.
- Knowledge of enterprise systems (e.g., SAP, Hyperion) preferred.
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.