Search Our Job Board
Our job board showcases a sample of many of the jobs that we have to offer for candidates.
We have openings nationwide that we are looking to fill - if you don't see something that you are looking for posted here simply reach out to one of our recruiters or submit your resume and we will work with you to find that perfect match!
Financial Analyst- FP&A
Dallas, TX | Direct Hire
Financial Additions has partnered with a growing company in the Dallas area in search of a Senior Financial Analyst of Financial Planning and Analysis. Please take some time to review the role and apply if interested.
· Responsible for oversight and performance of varied areas of financial analysis and reporting including one or all of the following: standard monthly management reporting and variance analyses, financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning.
· Review and approval of PO’ s, invoices, vouchers and requisitions in PeopleSoft Financials.
· Analysis and presentation of various agreements to determine accounting treatment and allocations.
· Review and coordination of financial analysis across different departments within the Global Services organization and or regions/business lines in support of management.
· Perform complex financial analysis on potential initiatives or strategies, including modeling different options, and performing a returns analysis such as an ROI or NPV.
· Partner with Global Services leadership on strategic initiatives and provide analysis on impact to financial results.
· Development of tracking reports and executive summary presentations for KPI’ s
· Participate in special projects and prepare presentations for senior management.
· Other duties may be assigned
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor' s degree (BA/BS) from a four-year college or university in a business related field plus a minimum of four years related experience.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information in written and verbal form to subordinates, customers and supervisors.
Requires strong knowledge of financial terms, concepts and accounting principles and the ability to comprehend and interpret complex financial transactions.
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex financial information and transactions and accounting principles. Ability to problem-solve, both independently and working as a team. Requires strong analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
Strong computer skills, including specific knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.). Broad experience with other software and financial systems is desired such as HFM Consolidation, PeopleSoft Financials and Cognos Planning. Knowledge of real estate service industry and terminology is helpful. Strong work ethic and adaptable.