Search Our Job Board
Our job board showcases a sample of many of the jobs that we have to offer for candidates.
We have openings nationwide that we are looking to fill - if you don't see something that you are looking for posted here simply reach out to one of our recruiters or submit your resume and we will work with you to find that perfect match!
Memphis, TN | Staff Augmentation
Financial Additions has partnered with a premier company in search of a Finance and Accounting Coordinator. The role is contract only to start and will last 4+ months with a possible extension thereafter.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Codes and enters accounts payable information including data entry of invoices, review of invoices input from the field, check voiding, manual checks, vendor refunds, verification of accounts payable audit trail, and mailing vendor checks.
- Provides clerical support for month-end processing by copying, organizing and binding reports.
- Researches and resolves expense concerns to ensure accurate reporting and payment.
- Assist in developing operating budget by preparing historical summaries or researching costs.
- Creates and maintains financial files for reporting team.
- Monitors accounting databases to ensure timely and accurate processing of recurring payments.
- Assists with data entry for annual budgets.
- Assists with bank reconciliations
- Completes updates to applicable trackers and processing manuals for portfolio of accounts.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 1+ years of accounts payable or administrative support experience
- Must be proficient in MS Office: Outlook and Excel