Job Number: 15252
Financial Additions has partnered with a client in the Fort Worth Area in search of Director of FP&A. This is a newly created position. Please take a moment to review below and apply if interested.
- Creates customized, ad-hoc analyses to support both tactical actions and strategic planning
- Help drive both visibility and accountability to KPIs and financials throughout the organizations
- Collaborating both within Finance and across functional lines, supports the development and execution of annual operational planning (AOPs), along with comprehensive monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasting and analysis.
- Builds financial reporting processes and tools, identifying and measuring KPIs across the enterprise.
- Supports the development of long range/strategic planning
- Liaises with various departments
- Maintain and enhance efficiency of internal financial reporting processes, supporting overall achievement of all financial and operational commitments within the business.
- 7+ years finance and/or accounting; FP&A experience is a must
- Experience working in a distribution business helpful; but not required
- Knowledge of ERP systems is a plus
- High-level business acumen, and proven ability to translate accounting data into usable decision-making tools for a variety of business needs.
- Strong communicator and collaborator, with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to switch quickly and effectively between high level strategic thinking and detailed analysis
- Highly motivated, and effective in managing multiple projects as well as ongoing operational responsibilities simultaneously
- Math, statistics and analytical thinking
- Problem solving and decision making
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs: MS Project, Excel, Access, Word, Power Point, Visio.
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to effectively lead through influence
- Organizational Ability, Adaptability and Responsiveness
- BA/BS degree; major in finance, accounting, and/or economics
- MBA/Master’ s degree preferred