Search Our Job Board
Our job board showcases a sample of many of the jobs that we have to offer for candidates.
We have openings nationwide that we are looking to fill - if you don't see something that you are looking for posted here simply reach out to one of our recruiters or submit your resume and we will work with you to find that perfect match!
Dallas, TX | Staff Augmentation
Financial Additions has partnered with a premier company in search of a Contract Administrator. This role will last 3+ months’ to start with possible extensions thereafter.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the management of supplier contracts, certifications and documentation consistent with client requirements.
- Participates in developing statistical analysis of data.
- Evaluates and administers agreements for contracted services including preparing new contracts, contract renewals, and contract amendments.
- Coordinates compliance procedures with vendors including licensing and insurance certificates.
- Monitors and evaluates vendor performance utilizing established processes and systems.
- Coordinates contractual support for special facility maintenance and repair projects.
- Reviews basic contract and contract modification requirements and ensures contracts system compliance, performing ongoing audits of contract documents.
- Partner with contracts team to ensure compliance with contract systems, and assist in completing system compliance contract administration functions.
- Participates in development and implementation of compliance corrective action plans.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in contract management
- Bachelor’ s degree in an associated discipline is preferred.
- Experience with SalesForce is a plus.