Search Our Job Board
Our job board showcases a sample of many of the jobs that we have to offer for candidates.
We have openings nationwide that we are looking to fill - if you don't see something that you are looking for posted here simply reach out to one of our recruiters or submit your resume and we will work with you to find that perfect match!
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Orlando, FL | Staff Augmentation
Financial Additions has partnered with an industry leader in search of an Accounts Receivable Specialist.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Heavy research, investigation, reconciliation, and analysis of past due accounts.
- Identifies payment discrepancies and initiates collections or disputes resolution process; performs follow up procedures as needed.
- Performs in-depth customer payment analysis to properly record actions required to resolve disputed items.
- Maintains frequent contact with internal and external customers in order to address their past due balance.
- Assists other corporate associates and the Regional Director of Credit in their collection and/or reconciliation efforts for certain hospitals, pharmacies, national and/or governmental accounts.
- Collecting on commercial accounts via telephone, email and/or fax to reduce past due balances and open item counts
- Maintain past due balances and item counts on assigned account portfolio.
- Assist in the reconciliation of month end
- Responsible for collection activity, payment posting, and/or refunds, until accounts receivable issues are properly resolved.
- Research billing discrepancies.
- Responsible for customer account setup and customer file maintenance
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must have at least 2 years of related experience.
- Must be proficient in MS Excel