Search Our Job Board
Our job board showcases a sample of many of the jobs that we have to offer for candidates.
We have openings nationwide that we are looking to fill - if you don't see something that you are looking for posted here simply reach out to one of our recruiters or submit your resume and we will work with you to find that perfect match!
Los Angeles, CA | Staff Augmentation
Financial Additions has partnered with a premier client in search of an Accounting Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for more complex accounting activities associated with maintaining the general ledger and for the production of various resultant financial statements.
- May participate in complex general accounting projects.
- Administers approved accounting policies & practices to ensure that financial & operating reports accurately reflect the condition of the business & provide reliable information necessary to control the operations.
- Examines financial statements and documents for conformance with accounting requirements and principles.
- Creates month-end accounting entries and reconciles discrepancies; posts to GL and reviews variances to budget.
- Examines and evaluates subordinate' s work product for accuracy and completeness. Identifies training needs of subordinate staff and provides technical guidance.
- Prepares, reviews and approves journal entries prepared by the accounting group. Responsible for supervision of general and sub ledger maintenance and preparation of operation and financial statements.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field; a CPA and/or MBA may be required OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 7+ years’ experience in public and/or private accounting
- 3+ years’ experience in progressively responsible supervisory/management positions