Search Our Job Board
Our job board showcases a sample of many of the jobs that we have to offer for candidates.
We have openings nationwide that we are looking to fill - if you don't see something that you are looking for posted here simply reach out to one of our recruiters or submit your resume and we will work with you to find that perfect match!
Fort Mill, SC | Temp To Hire
Financial Additions has partnered with an industry leader in search of an AP Accountant
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the preparation of journal entries, reconciliation and maintenance of general ledger accounts, preparation of specified accounting records for month end closing, and analysis.
- Analyzes monthly financial reports, journal entry preparation and postings to the general ledger for various accounts.
- Responsible for general ledger maintenance, account reconciliation and month end closing.
- Acts as liaison by coordinating accounting and funding matters between pharmaceutical companies, regional accounting, divisional associates and other department managers.
- Assists in the preparation of various financial reports such as Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable reconciliation, sub-ledgers and balance sheet accounts, daily/monthly cash balance reporting, monthly bank reconciliation and statements of client accounts.
- Records transactions to journals and general ledger.
- Post approved co-pay claims and generates payments for patients.
- May review customer contracts, billing and funding requirements.
- Prepares trend and forecasting analysis and other special reports as required.
- Generates ad hoc accounting reports as needed.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 2+ years of general accounting and accounts payable
- Must have intermediate MS Excel experience